Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jet Set- Audacity to Dream



Keep your ear to the streets, clear your blurry vision, and get ready to get some new music in your rotation.. I posted a previous song from the album, Audacity to Dream, and I got some good feedback.. PLUS, I don't post anything if it's whack..LOL.. Here's homies words to people new to the music.."Don't wait for radio spins and lame radio Dj's to validate this album or my music (Damn SMH)...Understand were not apart of the music industry ...This is completely a independent project...I signed myself to my own label I own my masters...we work hard..if you not going to buy it at least go listen...But Brooklyn I did it for yall first." So with that said, I'm gonna go ahead and post my next favorite track from the album... It's called "Jet Set." Yeah, like I said, don't miss out on GOOD MUSIC and wonder why your Ipod is getting boring..lol. Just my opinion though. Hit me up with any interest... Here's the link to the album by the way...

youngproper.bandcamp.com

Album: Audacity to Dream
Track: Jet-Set
Artist: Young Proper

No comments:

Post a Comment