Tuesday, May 18, 2010

October's Very Own x Jamaica

Some people won't like the video! That's okay.. I think this video is dope and the reason being? Because it's in Jamaica and features Mavado....!!!! (Whoiiiiii)..The story line is pretty clear in the video so need to go into the logistics except there is a bad female in there..whew..smh... It has a pretty dope "gritty" feel to the film, maintaining the TRUE authentic feel a di Gully Side! lol. Like I said, good job with this one here, and while I'm at it, I'm gonna readily assume that during the shooting of this video, they found the time to record Wayne Marshall's song, "My Heart".. Produced by October's Very Own team... TOUGH tune! Trust that.. Just click play. That's all..*shrugs shoulders*..lol...

P.S.> To the haters, allow me to say this, please understand that Surround Soundz is a family, a cohesive unit. So if you have any issues with one member, you have an issue with the family! Address your problems to the family!



Thanks to DrakeVevo

Wayne Marshall: My Heart (BIG TUNE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment